My Newest Motor City Connect Success Story

I am more than pleased to make the formal announcement that MCC's very own, Erika Golden has been hired in as our newest Account Executive working out of the newest Downtown Northville Office here at Franklin Title Agency.

We are more than pleased to bring Erika on board with her vast knowledge of the business and great contacts she brings with her. As I ask for local Northville, Novi, Livonia, etc Realtors - Loan Officers - Banks - and Credit Unions... Erika will be doing the same from now on!

Thank You everyone for your support in the growth of Franklin Title Agency and referring me to the great Account Executives we interviewed - MCC has been a great supporter since the beginning and only can get better...

Thanks again,

Keith Stonehouse

Replies to this Topic

Thanks Keith,

I am excited to be on board and very thankful for the opportunity. Franklin Title employs a wonderful group of dedicated and talented people, I am priveleged to be among you.

Thank you MCC for the great connection - and the neverending support.

Erika Golden

Account Executive

Franklin Title Agency

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Motor City Connect