Happy Hour Tomorrow, LinkedIn Training and...

I just sent this blast:

Wow.

And just like that the 11th TEDxDetroit is in the rear view mirror. Another fantastic event attended by over 2500 people and supported by 100s. So cool!

HAPPY HOUR

Thinking about doing a couple of happy hours a month moving forward (mixing up sides of town). I guess we will make that decision based on how this one goes. 

We are going to be at Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse in Livonia. Great apps. Cool Drinks. Better people. Join us and RSVP on Facebook Page

LINKEDIN TRAINING

You or someone you know needs to be making better use of this power tool for business. It is great for finding new clients, new partners and new positions. Whether you’re in sales, marketing or hunting for a new career, LinkedIn can help. And since I’ve been teaching this class for 14 years…I can help too. 

Class is Wednesday, 11/13 at Oakland County and cost is $40. RSVP HERE

MCCLive – Ferndale

We will be back at our typical lunch and learn at Patchwork Collective on Tuesday, November 26. Really enjoyed the format of last month’s meeting that had a brief learning opportunity and plenty of time for discussion. 

You can RSVP and check out who all is coming HERE.

As always, do let me know how we can be of service.

Be connected-

Terry Bean

HERE is how you leave MCC.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Motor City Connect