Discussion Topics

« Return to Ask!

Need your help in finding a source for the following (this mean I am buying, not selling)

Motor City Connect members have long been surprising in the breadth of their connections. Here is a challenge for you. I need to purchase the following items and am looking for any connection you may have to either a manufacturer or to someone that builds water treatment, sewage treatment, or pumping stations.

Thanks, Rick

List:

Receiving pit transfer pump

Automatic course screen

Automatic Fine screen

Manual bar screen

Washer, compactor, conveyer

Compact pre-treatment unit

Balancing tank

Balancing tank blowers

Aeration tank

Aeration tank blowers

Settling tank

Settling mechanism

RAS/SAS pump

Chlorine contact tank

Chlorine dosing pump

Chlorine dosing tank

Multimedia filters

Backwash Blower

Backwash pumps

Filter feed pump

Sludge Holding tank

Mixing blowers

Sludge thickening feed pump

Sludge drum thickener

Dewatering unit

Treated water tank

Distribution pumps

Instrumentation

Valves, piping, fittings

Odour control unit

Replies to this Topic

Rick  I have a client whose only business is building water treatment plants, I will forward your list and contact info to him in a few minutes,  He  doesn't like too many people knowing what he does, so with out his permission I can't give out his contact information.

Thanks, David, I understand completely. We are also a contractor but we do not work in the mid-west. In fact, we may have some synergies with your friend.

He can see more about us at www.pat-engineering.com.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Motor City Connect